Supported by the Virginia Horse Industry Board With a grant of $5,000.00 for the 2022 futurity.
The VIRGINIA BRED FUTURITY SHOW with the Spring Breakout.
The VQHA Virginia Bred Futurity will be held with the Spring Breakout, March 24-27, 2022 at the Virginia Horse Center, Lexington, VA.
Main Things to Know
- Over $5,000 Added to Purse from a grant from the Virginia Horse Industry Board
- $5,000 Schneiders Show Saddle to be drawn from entries
- Owner and Rider CAN be from ANYWHERE, but both must be members of VQHA
- Purse allocated by Number of Entries
Stallions Must be Nominated for 2022
• Stallions Nominated in 2022 – All Foals can compete in 2022
• Stallion Nomination fees are graduated – $100 for one foal to be eligible, $200 for two foals to be eligible and $300 for three or more foals to be eligible.
• Mare Owners can Nominate Stallions
• Advertise Stallions and Eligible Foals on VA Bred page of VQHA website.
Eligibility of Entries – NEW Eligibility for Owners and Exhibitors
• Futurity Entries must be foaled in Virginia and designated on the registration papers.
• NEW – Owners and exhibitors from ANYWHERE may participate with eligible entries. but both must be members of VQHA
• Total purse divided by the number of entries in all classes. MORE ENTRIES in the Class means BIGGER PURSE!!!
• Total purse = Entry Fees added to Majority of $5,000 provided by the Grant from the Virginia Horse Industry board, less approximately $500 for expenses.
• Classes are placed through sixth place.
• Twenty percent (20%) of the winnings awarded to Stallion Nominator.
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact Lisa Vignerot, 703-209-6776, email email@example.com
- 2022 Virginia Bred Rules and Regulations
- 2022 Virginia Bred Stallion Nomination Form
- 2022 Virginia Bred Entry Form
The VQHA Virginia Bred Program would like to thank our members for their generous support!!
Virginia Horse Industry Board
Virginia Quarter Horse Association